Beautiful Beings, Bienvenido!
Moon Phase: Waning Moon
Sun Phase: early Summer
Pause to give gratitude to the moisture!
Summer (in my culture) is upon us! May 1- July 31. Celebrate the flowers blooming! Aspects of the season are fruiting plants, beauty, vitality, celebration, play, social, Eclipses, change, transformation and being in Nature. A great season to focus on your digestive system!
We are celebrating
- 15 Full Moon, 19 Malcom X Day, 25 African Liberation Day, 26 Mayo’s Bearthday, 30 New Moon
- LGBTQIA2+ Pride
- 14 Full Moon, 8 World Oceans Day, 19 Juneteenth / Jubilee, 21 Summer Solstice,
- 18 Rest Saturday + 19 Reparations Sunday
- 28 New Moon + Start Fundraiser
- Zine Awareness
- 13 Full Moon + End fundraiser, 25 MY BEARTHDAY!!, 28 New Moon + Parent’s Day
Gender Affirming Programming
—> To participant contact us with details. Our programs are free or pay what you can for genderqueer people of culture.
- Cultural Seed Saving + Sharing – We are currently accepting Seed donations!
- Spiritual Care Packages – Featuring spiritual items, herbal medicine, books/zines, art, rewilding tools, hygiene, and Seeds. Request a package by 5/29.
- Full Spectrum Spiritual Birthwork
- Moonly Newsletter – Stay tuned for this seasons topics Incarcerated Pen Pal Poems and bearthdays, My first fiction short story, Annual and Taino Reports, self care tips, and Seed Pod Giving Tree.
- Publishing Educational Zines theme Rest in July. In June all of our e-zines will be available for free!!
- Nourishment At Home Tutorial Videos
- Grow Together Vignette Musical – Our newest Council Member is working on fusing all the community contributions into a musical video!
- Reparations and Rest – June 18+19
- Community Fundraiser – June 28-July 13
Confronting Anti-Blackness in Latine Communities
The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation Symposium & Joy Awards June 4.
Illuminations Grant for Black Trans Women Visual Artists due June 30.
Street Cat Zine Fest vendor entries close July 17.
Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference July 21-23, virtual
Queer American Sign Language Courses
Indigenous Community Action Fund due October 1.
As always we value you!
Want to be part of the solution?
Support me, the Founding Steward, kuwa jasiri Indomela (beauty/elle) in affording stable housing so I can continue to advocate for the mental health of our community. Your donations allow me to rest, release, deprogram the slave mentality, and nourish my nervous system while pushing back against oppressive systems. Donate via paypal or join my Seed Pod Giving Tree.
Together We Can