Beautiful Beings, Bienvenido!
I am facilitating a FREE Liberation Meditation for queer and trans People Of Heritage this Saturday (September 12th) at 11a.m. Eastern. Spread the word.
The intention of this workshop is to explore liberatory ways to take up space. Using deep Ancestral majik we will journey from just being to demanding respect to protecting ourselves to resting to receiving unconditional love! This decolonial practice includes workshop norms, land acknowledgment, journal prompts, affirmations, actualizations, movements, body scanning, and breathing techniques. The meditation will be 30 minutes.
So if you want to take part in my Liberation Meditation or/and any of the other great offerings at Trans Economic Justice Summit REGISTER!
Needing more Meditation opportunities?
~Deepen your Meditation and other decolonial practices with 1:1 Liberation Coaching.
~Check out our Youtube Channel In My Body Meditation. Follow us to have first access to new meditations.
~We want to invite folks to my Spiritual Coach Amber Amour‘s next LGBTQIA+ meditation on September 20, 2021 from 8-9pm EST.
As always we value you!
This Moonly Newsletter is written by kuwa jasiri Indomela (the one/elle/beauty), an intersex, Afro and founding steward of Artistic Apothecary.
Want to become part of the solution?
Consider supporting our work.
1. Financially: join our Patreon or a single donation
2. Shop: our e-zines + Seeds or merchandise
3. Word Of Mouth / Engage: share our Moonly Newsletter + videos + flyers with friends and neighbours, recommend our work to someone in need, join our youtube channel
4. Hire me: to write, to make zines, facilitate workshops, have me on your podcast/panel, to be your liberation coach
5. Wishlist: 2022 Wall calendar (themes: Moon, Plants, Seeds, Nature), gift cards, dehydrated herbs + spices, dehydrated fruits + foods, Seeds, rendered fat, oils, majikal items, healthcare treatments, hygiene items, letter writing + journaling tools, and/or remote administrative work.