early Autumn Sun
Pause to find joy
Bright rising, Beautiful Beings, Bienvenido!
Congratulations to us!! We officially have our merchandise available for folks.
A wide range of original designs and poetry to accentuate the interests of our community.
From insects to fruit to lifestyles to sports to Indigneous Solidarity to Summer Solstice to herbal medicine to genderqueerness to Kwanzaa to affirmations to accepting our intersections. We have tote bags, stickers, mugs, accessory pouches, stickers, and fanny packs.
Thank you for valuing People Of Heritage and the work we do to keep our community in rest. 100% of sales go towards cultural revitalization and spiritual tending.
Your generous support grants us the flexibility to meet the most pressing needs our community.
As always we value you!
Moonly Newsletter written by kuwa jasiri Indomela (the one/ellx), an intersex, Afro and founding steward of Artistic Apothecary.
Want to become part of the solution?
Consider supporting our work.
1. Financially: join our Patreon or a single donation
2. Shop: our e-zines + Seeds or merchandise
3. Word Of Mouth / Engage: share our Moonly Newsletter + tutorial videos + flyers with friends and neighbours, recommend our work to someone in need
4. Hire me: to make zines, facilitate workshops, have me on your podcast/panel, to be your liberation coach
5. Wishlist: 2022 Wall calendar (themes: Moon, Plants, Seeds, Nature), gift cards, dehydrated herbs + spices, dehydrated fruits + foods, Seeds, rendered fat, oils, majikal items, healthcare treatments, hygiene items, letter writing + journaling tools, and/or remote administrative work.
Let us prove that grassroots, intersex, Afro led, mutual aide initiatives can thrive. Will you give your support so we reach our goals? TOGETHER WE CAN!