early Autumn Sun
Pause to reconnect with Self
Bright rising, Beautiful Beings, Bienvenido!
Our Liberatory Meditation Group is for genderqueer People Of Heritage Only.
Genderqueer is an umbrella term we use for identities such as Gender Fluid, Non-Binary, Genderqueer, Gender Variant, Intersex, Agender, Bigender, Transgender, Pangender, Third Gender, Gender Neutral, Two-Spirit, X Gender and folks that use pronouns such as they, it, the one, this one, that one, Mx, Ze, Hir, Ve, Cho, Siya, Ellx, their names, and whatever fits them best!
People of Heritage / People Of Culture / People Of The Global Majority have family lineage originating from Africa, the Middle East, Asia, South America, Turtle Island (North America), and all other non-European descendants and ethnicities. Also known as People Of Colour and/or bi/multiracial folks.
I made a few adjustments to the schedule for September.
I am offering 4 hours of 7 virtual sessions.
All virtual sessions begin at 11:33a.m. eastern.
More details about each session.
Rest Recliner 15 minutes – September 4 + 19
Patio Pause 30 minutes – September 8 + 13
Luxury Lounge 60 minutes – September 9
Sacred Space 45 minutes – September 14 + 24
Payment is via Patreon.
Moonthly Memberships are pay/trade what you can, sliding scale is 11$ to 99$ or trade payments.
Payment is due September 1st to receive meeting links, participation questionnaire and group norms.
Please invite folks to join.
We are keeping this group small to start, so space is limited. This way we have the opportunity to form community and deepen our meditation practice together.
Let us know if you have any accessibility needs for our virtual wellness space.
As always we value you!
Moonly Newsletter written by kuwa jasiri Indomela (the one/ellx), an intersex, Afro, Seed + Medicine + Birth Keeper and founding steward of Artistic Apothecary.
Want to become part of the solution?
Consider supporting our work.
1. Financially: join our Patreon or a single donation
2. Shop: our e-zines + Seeds or merchandise
3. Word Of Mouth / Engage: share our Moonly Newsletter + tutorial videos + flyers with friends and neighbours, recommend our work to someone in need
4. Hire me: to make zines, facilitate workshops, have me on your podcast/panel, to be your liberation coach
5. Wishlist: 2022 Wall calendar (themes: Moon, Plants, Seeds, Nature), gift cards, dehydrated herbs + spices, dehydrated fruits + foods, Seeds, rendered fat, oils, majikal items, healthcare treatments, hygiene items, letter writing + journaling tools, and/or remote administrative work.