Moon Phase: Luna Nuevo / New Moon Sun Phase: late Summer
Video: In My Body Meditation by: kuwa jasiri
Moment to Pause to honour the potency of people
Are you seeking a leadership role as a queer Person Of Heritage (Of Colour)?
Are you seeking a community that supports and centers marginalized identities?
Do you crave a space that is passionate about social and environmental solutions?
Do you want to contribute to a grassroots initative working on abolition so we can live in a more harmonious society?
If so, we welcome you to join Authentic Creations Artistic Apothecary on our Advisory Council. Our esteemed Council is made up of a small team of talentful professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. Who love what they do, and do it with vibrant energy, fun, play and grace.
Responsibilities Of Volunteer Council Members
- Support and advance our organization’s mission, vision and ethics.
- Circulate organizational campaigns.
- Support the work of our Founding Steward.
- Network to expand our services and programs.
- Attend virtual funding interviews and Council meetings.
- Actively advocate for our organization and our community.
- Research grants and other money generating activities.
- Be accountable for your words and actions.
- Make a commitment to be on Council for 3-5 years.
- Know who they are and are living their truth.
- Advocate for liberation, abolition and gender inclusivity.
- Have a connection to their Ancestry, culture, spirituality AND Nature.
- Genderqueer People Of Heritage (Of Colour).
- Especially transmen, Folks of Middle Eastern and Afro descendant.
To Apply Email Contact Us
- Name, Pronouns, Title, Ethnicity, Gender, Sexuality, Affiliations, Passions, Interests
- Direction that best serves you: South, Center, Above or Below
- Indigenous territory you live on + Photo of Self
- Accessibility accommodations
Consider partnering with Artistic Apothecary to affirm the societal greatness of genderqueer People Of Heritage.
As always we value you!
This Moonly Newsletter is written by kuwa jasiri Indomela (the one/ellx/beauty), an Afro genderqueer, intersex Seed + Medicine + Birthkeeper + founding steward of Artistic Apothecary.
Consider supporting the expansion of our work.
1. Send us money: join our Patreon, a single donation,
2. Shop: our e-zines + Seeds + merchandise
3. Word Of Mouth / Engage: share our Moonly Newsletter + videos + flyers with friends and neighbours, recommend our work to someone in need, join our youtube channel, sign up for a workshops
4. Hire me: to make zines, facilitate workshops, have me on your podcast/platform, to be your liberation coach